Included in this guide:
Getting your hands on limited-edition sneakers is almost impossible. But with the help of sneaker bots, you can get your desired sneakers for your collection or make a profit by reselling them. You need to have a highly efficient computer to run single or multiple sneaker bots. Here we will look into the best computer for sneaker bots that eliminate the need for servers.
Limited edition sneakers are in high demand, but sneaker selling sites only let one pair per customer, significantly decreasing the chances of getting one. So this is where sneaker bots come in handy. It is basically an automation software that goes through the steps of online buying limited-edition sneakers with an extremely fast speed.
Any computer with bare minimum requirements will work if you plan to use a server to run a sneaker bot. But if you want to run a sneaker bot from your computer, it requires looking into its features and specifications.
System Requirements and Support
It is essential to know the system requirements and operating system support for running a sneaker bot on a computer. As a matter of fact, developers are constantly evolving the sneaker bot and including new features constantly. Therefore you might require a computer with high computing power to keep the sneaker bot performing at an optimum level.
Although successful sneaker botting depends on how fast an internet connection is and the geolocation of the computer. However, the best computer for sneaker bots doesn’t need to be an expensive top of the line machine but should be high performing and have specs higher than bare minimum requirements.
The minimum recommended requirements for running a sneaker bot on the computer are:
- Processor: Quad Core or above processor (Core i5, i7, i9)
- Ram: 8 GB
- Storage: 128 GB SSD
- Display: 1920×1080 resolution
Operating System: Windows 10
Why is a computer the best machine to run sneaker bots?
There are many reasons why a computer is the best machine to run sneaker bots. Here are the most important reasons:
1. A computer has a lot of processing power, which is necessary to run the sophisticated algorithms that sneakers bots use.
2. A computer has a large storage capacity, which is necessary to store the massive amount of data that sneaker bots require.
3. They’re also fast, reliable, and easy to use, making them the perfect choice for people who want to buy sneakers online.
4. Computers can be upgraded and customized for multitasking and running the latest versions of sneaker bots.
5. You can connect multiple displays to the computer to run multiple bots simultaneously to increase your chances of getting your hands on prized sneakers.
Sneaker Botting: Servers Vs Computers
Sneaker botting can be done either using remote servers or computers at home. Both of these botting machines have their own advantages.
Using a server for sneaker botting
Servers are basically computers used to provide services to other computers known as clients. They are used for sneaker botting because of their fast speed and performance. If your computer hardware is old or your internet connection is slow, a server comes to the rescue.
You can also use a server for multitasking and running multiple bots. Suppose your geographic location is not close to the servers of sneaker selling sites online. In that case, you can choose a server located in the exact location to maximize your chances of copping a pair of sneakers. Finally, if you are working on a Mac or Linux operating system (which are not supported by sneaker bots). In that case, you can use a remote server for sneaker botting.
The price range of using a server can vary according to the type of service you plan to use, and it can range from free servers to paying hundreds per month.
Using computers for sneaker botting
Using your own computer with updated hardware can limit or eliminate the need for using a server. There are, however, some requirements for sneaker botting from your home computer. You require a stable ethernet connection with 100-200 Mbps speed. Your geolocation should be the same or near the location of the site server you want to bot; otherwise, it wouldn’t work.
Similarly, you are taking advantage of your home IP address by using your computer. It is a lot stronger than other proxy IPs and allows higher chances of getting through the purchase without getting blocked. Using your computer for sneaker botting eliminates the use of servers. Therefore you save a lot of money that goes in paying for a server.
6 Best Computer For Sneaker Bots
A desktop computer can be found in different shapes such as sizes such as tower, small form factor, and all in one. For the best computer for sneaker bots, we have carefully selected the following computers.
- The Acer Aspire TC-1660-UA92 offers 10th gen 6 core Core i5 processor with turbo boost technology at a very reasonable price, making it the best computer for sneaker bots.
- 12GB DDR4 RAM is more than enough to complete tasks quickly.
- The 512GB SSD allows quick data saving.
- It features 8 USB ports and a front-mounted USB Type C port.
- Intel UHD Graphics 630 chipset allows max resolution of 4096×2304 pixels, and there are two HDMI ports for dual display.
- There is a gigabit Ethernet port to support a fast internet connection for sneaker botting.
- Windows 10 Home edition allows wider support for sneaker bots.
- Built-in USB Type C port.
- Great value.
- Best current performance for the category.
- Sleek design with a small footprint.
- Decent connectivity.
- Not designed for a hardware upgrade.
The Acer Aspire TC-1660-UA92 is one of the best budget desktop computers. Powered by a 10th generation Core i5 processor, 12 GB RAM, a 512 GB SSD, and Windows 10 Home, make it lightning-fast for your daily use tasks. It might be priced higher than its competitors, but it indeed outperforms them with its performance. Moreover, it is one of the best computer for sneaker bots because it fits all its requirements.
Design-wise this computer has a sleek style and an angular front. It measures 13.4 x 6.4 x 13.8 inches making it compact and leaving more space for a wide LED display (which is not included) on the desktop. Due to its compact size, this computer was not meant for upgrading.
The Acer Aspire TC-1660-UA92 allows for quicker connectivity. On the front, it has a DVD drive located vertically in the middle, a USB Type C port, two USB 3.2 ports, and audio ports. Meanwhile, there are two HDMI ports for dual display, 6 USB ports, audio, and an ethernet port at the back.
The heart of this computer is the 10th generation Core i5 processor with 6 cores and made for overclocking speeds. It can efficiently handle all the processes done by a sneaker bot, and the 12GB RAM boosts the processing speed. The Intel UHD Graphics 630 can support a max resolution of 4096×2304 pixels, which is enough to keep an eye on your sneaker bot.
The Acer Aspire TC-1660-UA92 is available with a wired keyboard and optical mouse.
- Available with the latest Windows 11.
- The 11th gen processor allows fast and reliable performance to run multiple programs and high-quality graphics.
- The Inspiron 3891 has faster data processing speeds thanks to its 16GB DDR 4 RAM.
- The space-saving design lets you have more desktop space for multiple displays.
- To connect multiple display monitors, there are VGA and HDMI ports.
- This computer features plenty of connectivity options in 8 USB ports.
- The best part is the option for upgradeability in terms of memory and CPU to stay compatible with the latest versions of sneaker bots.
- Best value for money.
- Fast and reliable performance.
- Comes with the latest Windows 11.
- Space-saving design.
- This computer does not support additional SSD.
Dell Inspiron 3891 is one of the latest models released in the previous year. It is one of the best computers for home, and business use and the B560 chipset has an 11th generation core i5 processor, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD and a 1TB SATA hard drive. The best part of Dell Inspiron 3891 is the upgradeability option with PCI E slots and several drive bays for that.
The Inspiron 3891 is all about space-saving as it comes in a mini-tower form factor. It has a clean design, and the front has a DVD drive at the top, followed by ports and a power button on the left. You will find more USB ports, HDMI, VGA, and Ethernet ports at the back. It comes with a wired keyboard, optical mouse and a power cable.
The 11th gen core i5 processor has six cores and lots of processing power to run sneaker bots efficiently. It has a 12MB cache and boosts speeds up to 4.3 GHz. In terms of memory, there is 16GB RAM for fast data processing. The Inspiron 3891 can be upgraded with 64GB RAM and any latest processors to keep up with the ever-changing sneaker bot architecture.
Connectivity on the Inspiron 3891 is not a problem and has many ports for that. There are 8 USB ports with 3 USB 3.0, 4 USB2.0 and a front-mounted USB Type C port. Moreover, there are HDMI, VGA and Ethernet ports on the back of the computer. In the storage department, you get a decent storage option of a 256GB SSD and a 1TB SATA hard drive; however, there is no extra slot for an additional SSD.
This computer is Windows 11 compatible and can efficiently run almost all sneaker bots. And being the best budget PC that allows upgradability, it is one of the best computers for sneaker bots.
- The 11th Gen Core i5 processor and 8GB memory makes this machine incredibly fast to run any program flawlessly.
- It is a hybrid between a laptop and a desktop with a wide-angle high, definition 1920 x 1080p resolution touch screen to perform any task on your fingertips.
- If one display is not enough, you can add two more using the HDMI ports and run multiple sneaker bots.
- It comes equipped with wifi, Bluetooth and RJ 45 Ethernet support.
- It can support the latest versions of sneaker bots due to Windows 11 compatibility.
- This computer is suitable for home and office use because it takes up less space.
- There is a pop-up camera for staying connected and video calls.
- Modern, sleek design.
- Ideal for home and office use.
- Decent storage capacity.
- High-Res touch display.
- Supports two additional displays.
- The GPU is not ideal for gaming.
The AIO or “All-In-One” computers are popular among home and office users who deal with limited spaces. Similarly, the Dell Inspiron 5400 is one of the best budget AIO computers. It comes with a wireless keyboard, mouse and a power cord.
The Inspiron 5400 AIO is powered by an 11th Gen Core i5 processor with 6 cores and 8 threads that can run multiple apps and programs effortlessly. While the 8GB DDR4 RAM works efficiently to speed up the processes lag-free. The 512GB NVMe SSD is enough for daily running tasks and sneaker bot with higher data speeds without needing to expand the storage.
The best thing the Dell Inspiron 5400 has is its 24 inches 1920 x 1080p resolution touch screen display with Intel Iris XE graphics chipset. You can view all of your running bots’ activity without scrolling around. And if you need to add more displays, this computer supports 2 more displays via HDMI ports.
The Inspiron 5400 AIO also has room for connectivity. It has 4 USB ports, a USB Type C port, an RJ 45 Ethernet port, a headphone jack, and an SD card slot. At the bottom of the screen, you will find a beautifully designed built-in speaker bar which is a decent sound output device.
This AIO computer’s compatibility with Windows 11 makes running the latest sneaker bots more favorable.
- The sleek design of Lenovo IdeaCentre AIO 3 is made for space-saving.
- Its stylish stand makes it easy to use, and users can adjust the viewing angles accordingly.
- The AMD Ryzen 5 4500U provides lag-free performance, and 16GB RAM speeds up data processing.
- The 512GB SSD has a faster data load time.
- An additional display can be connected via a single HDMI port.
- The computer comes equipped with a pre-installed Windows 10 Home edition.
- This computer has excellent value for money.
- 90% screen-to-body ratio with narrow bezels.
- The FHD display gives an outstanding viewing experience from wide angles.
- AMD Ryzen 5 4500U mobile processor with excellent graphics.
- The hide-away camera is a nice addition.
- Interior is not easily accessible.
- Does Not come with a USB Type C port.
The Lenovo IdeaCentre AIO 3 is a sleek, designed space-saving computer for those who want to run multiple sneaker bots. This all-screen IdeaCentre sits on a uniquely designed stand, and the overall design is very pleasing. The narrow bezels allow a screen-to-body ratio of 90%, whereas the FHD screen is touch-enabled with 1920 x 1080 pixels.
Apart from the beautiful design, the power unit of this computer is the AMD Ryzen 5 4500U processor. This processor has incredible processing power and provides lag-free accelerated performance. This means it is the best computer for sneaker botting when it comes to AIO computers. The integration of the CPU with the Radeon GPU enhances the graphics of this computer.
Multitasking in the Lenovo IdeaCentre is not a problem because its DDR4 16GB RAM allows faster data processing. Whereas the 512GB SSD is enough to keep all your sneaker bot files.
With this AIO computer, you get a pretty decent amount of connectivity options. You will find three USB ports, an HDMI port, and an RJ45 Ethernet port at the back. The HDMI port can connect with another display so that you can multitask and run multiple sneaker bots.
The Lenovo IdeaCentre AIO 3 is Windows 10 compatible.
- This mini PC is a true space saver.
- Its 8th Gen coffee lake core i5 processor is fast and efficient, with 16GB memory for faster data processing.
- It can be upgraded by adding extra storage and memory despite the small size.
- The Iris Plus 655 GPU enhances graphics, and this computer has a max resolution of 4096 x 2306@30Hz Pixels.
- It can connect to two displays supporting 4k resolution at 60fps.
- 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD with faster data rates at 1900Mbps.
- It comes pre-installed with Windows 11Pro edition.
- High performance at an affordable price.
- Small size for space-saving.
- Comes with Windows 11Pro edition.
- This computer can be upgraded with the latest hardware.
- Not suitable for gaming.
Don’t be fooled by the small size of this Beelink Mini PC because it packs a punch. This model is a tweaked version of the previously launched Core i5-8259U. Although it sports an 8th generation processor, it is on our list because of its processing power. The 8th generation Core i5 has 6 cores and 8 threads with 4.10Ghz speed, and the Iris Plus 655 GPU clocks in at 1150MHz.
The Beelink SEi 8 is available with 16GB RAM, whereas the system can support up to 32GB RAM at 2400MHZ. This mini PC is not small in storage; it has 512GB SSD storage. Moreover, there is a 2.5 inch HDD bay for storage expansion.
This computer again makes a big impression on that when it comes to connectivity. It comes with 4 USB 3.0 ports, a USB Type C port, Audio Jack, Gigabit LAN port and dual HDMI ports. The HDMI ports are available for connection dual displays and support 4k Video output. Moreover, it also supports Wifi and Bluetooth with speeds over 900Mbps.
The best part about this computer is the small size and portability; meanwhile, it is pre-installed with Windows 11Pro edition. This mini PC comes with a power adapter, HDMI cable and a wall mount bracket.
- Bold and compact design with color accents.
- The Ryzen 5 5600G processor is built for gaming, 3D graphics and multitasking.
- AMD Radeon RX 5500 dedicated graphics unit provides exceptional gaming performance.
- The 16GB RAM boosts multitasking, and the PC can support up to 32GB RAM.
- The USB Type-A supports data signaling rates up to 5Gbps.
- Can connect two displays with HDMI and Displayport.
- The NVMe SSD gives ten times faster data rate than other HDD’s.
- Best budget gaming computer.
- High-performance Ryzen 5 5600G processor.
- Dedicated graphics AMD Radeon RX 5500 card.
- Upgrade option available.
- No space for an additional fan for cooling.
HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop is a machine to satisfy your gaming and sneaker botting requirements. The Pavilion AMD Ryzen 5 5600G lineup is available in 8 versions with a different combination of hardware. But the one on our list is the base version with 16GB memory and 256 GB SSD.
The Ryzen 5 5600G processor is built for exceptional performance, and it has 6 cores and 12 threads and can hit 4.4GHz Max boost clock speed. It is the best rig for gaming and multitasking with such a performance. This processor is a direct competitor of the 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processors.
The Hp Pavilion is equipped with an AMD Radeon RX 5500 graphics card for gaming performance. This 4GB GDDR6 dedicated memory provides incredible gaming performance and high definition graphics.
To boost the processes and multitasking, 16GB DDR4 RAM is available. The 256GB SSD provides ten times faster performance than a SATA HDD. This computer can also be upgraded with extra memory and storage. You can connect dual displays with HDMI and DP.
Connectivity-wise, this computer has 8 USB slots plus a USB Type C port, HDMI, DisplayPort, and other ports for sound and internet connectivity. It also comes with a wired Mouse, Keyboard and HDMI cable.
This computer comes pre-installed with Windows 11 Home edition.
For successful sneaker botting on a computer, you should consider the following features.
A Processor or CPU is the heart of every computer functionality. For sneaker botting, make sure to have at least a Quad-Core processor (such as Core i5). It should be of the latest generation to keep up with the processes of a sneaker bot and run it smoothly.
RAM or Random Access Memory is the brain of a computer as it stores the information which is readily available for tasks and processes to help a computer multitask. The size of the RAM decides whether your computer will run smoothly or not. For flawless processing of a sneaker bot, you need to have a computer with lots of memory, and it should be at least 8GB DDR 4 or more.
Every computer requires a certain amount of space for storage to keep files and programs. To install and keep the files needed by sneaker bots, you need minimum storage of 256GB or more. An SSD is another better option for storage because it gives faster data signaling rates, almost ten times faster than a regular storage drive.
A high-resolution display is essential for sneaker botting. If your screen resolution is small, you will be scrolling around and thus wasting precious time. A high-resolution display will allow you to see all the information on the screen without scrolling around. The minimum resolution should be 1920 x 1080 pixels.
You May Also Like:
Frequently Asked Questions
Sneaker Bots are automated software that quickly go through the sneaker buying process. The chances of getting your hands on limited-edition sneakers are greater. With multiple sneaker bots running, it increases your chances further.
Yes, you can use your Gaming computer for sneaker botting because gaming computers have better hardware for carrying extreme loads on RAM and processors. Therefore a sneaker bot will run very smoothly on a gaming computer.
Sneaker Bots can function on a computer with 4GB RAM or more. However, it will run smoothly on 8GB or more RAM.
Almost all Quad Core computers are capable of multitasking. They can run multiple sneaker bots if it has decent RAM and Processor. However, you can use multiple displays connected to a computer to watch their processes.
Conclusively, a mechanical engineering student must look for a power-packed device to We all know that there is a big market for sneakers and that people are always looking for the latest and most fabulous shoes. If you’re looking to get into the sneaker bot game, you will need a powerful computer to help you get the best deals. We’ve put together a list of the best computer for sneaker bots, so check it out!